SCENT: An invigorating scrubby (exfoliating) bar made with REAL organic coffee. The smell of a freshly brewed cup is perfect for morning showers. We added coffee grounds and walnut shell powder to provide a gentle (but potent) exfoliating power to the soap bar.
ABOUT: Every small soap batch is created at the Arcana Soaps Co. studio and every soap bar is shrink-wrapped and labeled by hand. We take great pride in crafting our soap bars and each batch consists of around 18 bars only!
WEIGHT: Approximately 120g (4.2oz); Please note that our soaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
Keep your soaps in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. By creating an ideal environment, your soaps will last longer. If you think the actual soap is too big, just cut it in half and use it for two places in your home.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Coffee Infusion, Lye, Organic Coconut Milk, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Phthalates-Free Fragrance, Ground Coffee, Walnut Shell Powder, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Cosmetic-Grade Colorants, Cruelty-Free Silk Fibers.
- We use organic olive oil because it acts as a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin.
Organic coconut oil gives bubbly lather, cleanses, and adds hardness to the finished soap bars.
- We use sustainable palm oil to create a more rigid finished bar of soap. It is also high in vitamin E, vitamin K, and magnesium and is considered a natural anti-oxidant.
- Sweet Almond oil is used because it saponifies easily and produces a stable and conditioning lather in soap.
- Castor Seed oil is used to give the soap bars a beautiful natural lather and big creamy bubbles.
- We use Kaolin Clay in all our recipes because it helps retain moisture in the skin while being a gentle cleanser. Some of our soaps have Colloidal Oatmeal (very finely ground oats) which is one of the best natural ingredients to soothe and protect sensitive skin
'Smell the Coffee' Handmade Soap