Island Bay Gift Set
Looking for the best Christmas gifts for men? This is the gift for someone who wants to tip their toes in the world of handmade soaps and bath products. This gift set is a perfect Christmas gift for Secret Santa or as a stocking stuffer. Our gift sets are one of the most unique gifts you can get this holiday season!
Our Island Bay gift set contains an invigorating soap bar, a full-size jar of strong organic coffee body scrub, and our famous sustainable soap pouch. All items have luxurious skin-nourishing ingredients.
The box includes:
Island Bay Handmade Soap: A revitalizing blend of crushed cloves, cinnamon sticks, crisp pine, and zesty orange will whisk you away to a place of total serenity.
Black Coffee Body Scrub: A luxurious non-foaming blend of cane sugar, organic coffee beans, and coconut oil gently exfoliates while nourishing and hydrating your skin, leaving it feeling soft and refreshed.
Exfoliating Soap Pouch: The perfect accessory for our soaps! This pouch is machine-washable and has a drawstring so you can hang it up in the shower!
ABOUT: Our gift sets are created at the Arcana Soaps Co. studio and every item is made, wrapped, and labeled by hand.
Soap bar: Approximately 120g (4.2oz); Please note that our soaps are hand-cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
Body Scrub: 180g (6.3oz)
Keep your soaps in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. By creating an ideal environment, your soaps will last longer. If you think the actual soap is too big, just cut it in half and use it for two places in your home.
Soap bar: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Water, Lye, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Phthalates-Free Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Cosmetic-Grade Colorants.
Body Scrub: Cane Sugar, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Ground Coffee Beans, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Skin-Safe Colorant, Benzyl Alcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid, Vitamin E.
- We use organic olive oil because it acts as a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin.
Organic coconut oil gives bubbly lather, cleanses, and adds hardness to the finished soap bars.
- We use sustainable palm oil to create a more rigid finished bar of soap. It is also high in vitamin E, vitamin K, and magnesium and is considered a natural anti-oxidant.
- Sweet Almond oil is used because it saponifies easily and produces a stable and conditioning lather in soap.
- Castor Seed oil is used to give the soap bars a beautiful natural lather and big creamy bubbles.
- We use Kaolin Clay in all our recipes because it helps retain moisture in the skin while being a gentle cleanser. Some of our soaps have Colloidal Oatmeal (very finely ground oats) which is one of the best natural ingredients to soothe and protect sensitive skin
Island Bay Gift Set