Wax melts are small, scented pieces of wax designed to be gently heated to release their fragrance. They're like candles but without the wick.
They require a wax warmer to melt and diffuse the fragrance. When in use, they melt completely to create an even scent distribution and are perfect for small to medium-sized spaces. The wax itself doesn’t sublimate (evaporate), so once the fragrance dissipates, you pop it right out of the wax melter and use a fresh piece.
The clamshell contains 60 grams of highly scented wax. Each package contains 6 cubes made from a premium soy wax blend that retains the highest percentage of fragrance oil, for long-lasting and unique scents in your home.
- Sugared Berry: A fruity blend of sugar, cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel, and raspberry jam with a base of musk.
- A Visit to the Florist: Smells like stepping into an old-time florist shop. Notes of lemon and tuberose, followed by gardenia, rose, and honeysuckle; all sitting on base notes of magnolia leaves and jasmine.
- Muffins & Jam: Smells like blueberry muffins just out of the oven. Notes of tart blueberries with orange zest, butter cake, and base notes of vanilla and almond.
- Laundry Day: This is clean and soft with notes of powder and musk. Very similar to fabric softener including notes of jasmine, lilac, peony, Egyptian musk, and French vanilla.
- Warm Sugar & Vanilla: A very cozy classic intoxicating vanilla, orchid, sugar, fresh Jasmine, and creamy sandalwood.
- Orchid & Amber: A cozy medley of delicate orchid blossoms wrapped in soft, comforting amber creates a beautiful summer bouquet.
- Crisp Breeze: An invigorating herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of rubbed sage.
- Cassis Royale: A bewitching fragrance that begins with delicate apple and saffron followed by black currants and patchouli to create a luscious cocktail of a fragrance.
- Banana Bread: A nutty and mouth-watering aroma of freshly baked banana bread. Top notes include walnuts and juicy ripe bananas combined with warm nutmeg and vanilla.
Agave & Aloe: A bright fragrance that captures the tender buds of aloe and sweet, watery agave in a beautiful and vibrant melange.
Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on the stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if the dish contains less than 1.2 cm (½") of wax.
Handmade Soy Wax Melts